<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 28, 2006

AWAKE

This hasn't happened to me in a long while.

I got up to pee this morning and it was 1:45 AM

"Ahhhh", I thought. I have an hour and a half to sleep and sleep I did.

That lasted until I sort of woke up and took a squinty eyed look at the clock.

330 AM!

I stretched, rolled out, said my morning prayer (to stay sober today) and got my routine rolling.

Somewhere between the inspirational reading and putting my teeth back in, I took a look at my cell phone to see if anyone had foolishly tried to call me after I had gone to bed last night.

Shocked, I saw that it was only 245 AM.

I had inadvertently gotten up an hour early!

Keeerist!

Well, I can always use some extra time.

I used this particular extra hour to explore the world of leather cleaners. Our living room overstuffed white/pink paint finish leathers are beginning to look a little grimy after 9 years.

Then I did some 'work' on my Amazon account.

I have lots of time to write this little blog item.

And so on.

The thing is, how am I going to explain this to Franklin? I woke him up with a lot of belly rubbing then lured him to the kitchen for food and got him to go through all his morning rituals an hour early.

I think we are due for some serious joint nap activity today.

No harm done.

We have lots of time for naps, he and I.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?