<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 16, 2006

ALONE TOGETHER

Franklin and I are baching it from this afternoon until Tuesday morning.

John went into the LA megaplex to see the David Hockney show at LACMA.

Franklin gets the drill now. A suitcase. A human out the door with extra hugging.

It is not a normal leave taking.

We will be fine.

We will have run of the house.

We will get to have the evening and morning walks.

Tomorrow, Franklin has a trip to the groomer so he will be busy socially.

I scheduled a resorting and removal of books in the guest bedroom for diversion.

But I went ahead and did that already this morning.

So my diversion will have to be my usual stuff.

Well, I do have a shoulder x-ray in the morning. That should be diverting for a few minutes.

The weather has gotten a bit monsoonal (moist). It is the first for awhile. This is our 'snowstorm' when we tend to hunker down inside.

They say a few days. We will see.

In any event, things will be back to normal Tuesday.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?