<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 05, 2006

BUZZZZZZ

OK. This is starting to get exciting again. We are leaning into the 2008 prez race!

I thought that I was so over all this shit.

But then I read this and got all a-tingle

We have a two track opportunity!

I have let go of Richardson. Simply not realistic.

My brief excitement over Al Gore is over. He still doesn't have the fire in his belly.

They have tried to jab him into declaring all week with no results.

Too late.

The anyonebutHillary forces have been out in heavy force. And, some from very surprising sources.

For now, I am thinking new faces. Let's go.

Which Way to the White House; Warner and Feingold in New Hampshire

OK. So maybe these two guys are not 'it'. But they are close enough to get a huge mass of NH-demos out and screaming. The energy of the crowd is palpable in this article.

I think we smell blood.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?