<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 07, 2006

COUGH COUGH

I have a small cold.

That means that I have had a sore throat for a couple of days and now there is a light congestion in my nose.

A heavy cold would have me weeping and hocking up the phlegm.

Sorry. TMI

I use echanacea capsules and zinc losenges. Then, at the crucial moment, the coup de grĂ¢ce, with Robitussin DM expectorant and cough suppressant.

I didn't mention the Claritin or Allegra which I am mostly always taking for my sinus and allergies.

I sound like a pillhead, huh?

Not really.

The zinc is gone with the DM. The echanacea will be over tomorrow. It did its thing by lightening the force of the cold.

Hey, I believe it; so even if it is a placebo, it works, right?

And the DM is only today, probably. Maybe through tonight.

I pass this on as a public service.

Everyone has their own cure.

When I was on the road, I managed to get most of the 172 cold viruses that are out there. Now, they say that there are over 200. And some of them are mutating. So, my antibodies are not what they used to be.

Shit.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?