<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 06, 2006

BACK BREAK IN

I went to my chiropractor for the first of 6 adjustments and electric stimulus therapy sessions. It seems like way too much to me but I follow the Doc's orders.

Or, go to someone else. And I am not inclined to do that.

Anyway, I arrived just in time to see the place raided by cops. There had been a breakin.

"Don't touch nothin'" they said.

Well that is hard to do in a chiropractic office.

But, it turned out the thieves were a bit misinformed. They were after drugs and there aren't any in a chiro-office. That is the point!

So things quieted down and I don't know what happened after that. The cops were gone when I came out 30 minutes later.

The monitors were ripped off though. No one could tell what I owed.

Next time.

A little vicarious thrill in the morning.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?