<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 23, 2006

FULLY TOOTHED

I got my new lower partial plate this morning and it is in my mouth as I type.

It works. I have been a one-sided chewer since September. I have tested it on a bread heel, a ham and cheese sandwich and two anjou pears. I also gave them a peanut test.

They chew fine. I need to get some callous under the plate itself and nip off the part of my lip I keep biting by mistake. The lip hasn't got the message that there are teeth there yet.

It will take a while getting used to; a week or less if the top was any indication.

I have made this crack so many times it is stale. But, I will tell it again.

I have all my own teeth for the first time in thirty years! Some are boughten but they are mine.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?