<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 22, 2006

FEEDBACK

I have 'run' this blog for about two years.

In the beginning, I had no idea what I was about.

I had no goals or 'story'.

Then it began to gel and today there is a voice and a view and, to some extent, a story.

I have never felt it important to have a comments section. I have maintained an email spot for people to send mail and that has been quite sufficient.

Do I get mail? Yes I do. Sometimes the blog shows up on a google-search and so I get comments from far and wide. Other times, friends and family comment to me about what is 'up' on the blog.

I recently found myself reading a few personal blogs and getting involved with the comments section. I even left a few.

So I decided that I would enable my blog to take comments.

There is now a click-on for every item in the blog from the very beginning. I will get an email when and if anyone comments (until it gets to be too much email, then I will just scan through and check).

I am not sure whether I am more worried that I will get comments or that I will not get comments.

But, one must work through one's fears, eh?

So. Are there any comments?


Comments:
Sir,
I do not think you should take comments from readers.
Sincerely,
A Reader.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?