<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 20, 2005

LYNX

I have added a few links at the right. None taken down.

I have been reading the Wall Street Journal on line for quite awhile now. I do not link to it in the blog because it is pay-for at a hefty annual fee. I do get a one week ride on links but a lot of people don't read me weekly and so there would be a blank.

I am also cutting down links to the New York Times. A lot of their op-ed is for fee now as are the movie reviews. No more 'at the time of release' film reviews. Sorry.

I now read the Washington Post on line every day. Or, I scan it. I also get the email headlines. It has a shitty op-ed page but the news perspective is different than my normal LAT and NYT.

A new lefty news site at Raw Story. They are working to be the Drudge of the right thinking world. They don't have nearly the headlines but they are good at their 'developing' stories.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?