<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 14, 2005

FRESH OUT

I am beginning to really appreciate those bloggers who sit down every day and pound out a foot or more of copy.

I am a periodic. Or is it that I am a spasmodic?

I get a run on and can type down the page. I can have as many as five or six items on my little post-it note here next to the Mac.

And then, suddenly, the items are gone. The run off is shut down. The river dries up.

Part of it now is the goddam Heimat. Most of the discs have three one hour programs on it and I want to get the disc off to keep the cycle going, so I watch, you got it, three hours.

That takes a chunk out of the day.

But it produces no blog product. I committed to waiting to the end to write about it. The end is still about seven hours away. I am past the middle.

So, I am taking more film time and not writing about it. That kicks the shit out of blogging.

I know from experience that this will end. There will be a small freshet arise from the rock and soon a stream. Then a torrent.

This is not the freshet though.

Hang in. I will be in a flow any time now.

In the meantime take a look at this latest poll.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?