<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

BENE-DICKED

Well, it is final.

I guess I won't be able to be a priest after all.

I had my hopes, but I am no longer qualified.

In Strong Terms, Rome Is to Ban Gays as Priests

It is a big let down but, somehow, I will manage.

This is going to be tough on the church though. Most priests that I have known are gay and, now, openly so.

It is said that 25-50% of the priests in the church are gay too. It is just not my small circle of acquaintances.

Some even say that Benedict is a closet case. I read the other day that he is a dresser. He has a pair of red Prada shoes and all.

But that is another stereotype. I wouldn't want to judge.

But, it is terribly sad that, once again, christian love and charity seem totally missing from the top of the biggest christer church.

So sad.

I suppose this is a smoke-screen for the pedophile thing which is an entirely different issue and includes a lot of hets.

I don't know.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?