<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 08, 2005

VOX POP

I wondered about this.

It is impossible to believe that, as part of the US delegation, Bill C. would want to be part of the huge security bubble or be held hostage to the whole no-contact, only freindly crowd stuff that the bushers have built.

Read this A Lovely Day For a Stroll: Bill Clinton in his element.

Ahhhh. Remember the old days when the President was really OF the people and actually came out to be with them. And don't give me any of the 9-11 security shit.

When it fits his political aims, junior gets out there. But don't have any tee shirts or bumper stickers that have a taint to them. And there is that 'loyalty' oath and the promise to spend some campaigning time and all.

I still get teary reading this kind of thing about Clinton. He is, of course, a tireless campaigner, but you cannot let it stop with that. People love him. He has that core honesty and love for the process that you cannot fake.

Take me. I am a cynical bastard and I do not cotton to many of 'them' at all. But, Clinton is my man. Let's amend that amendment and let him run again.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?