<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 27, 2005

PHOOEY

I haven't a lot to say about the Oscars.

I am about the only one who doesn't.

The papers here are full of it and of themselves; just all over it. We are nearly at ground zero. I can feel the heat.

And that awful Chris Rock. Potty mouth. And will he say naughty words and all?

They think it is edgy entertainment.

Nothing can take the bore out of the Awards. Note caps as these are the 'real' awards. What a crock of shit.

We won't watch it.

I figured we are in the minority.

Not true.

I read today that only one in four Americans will watch it. We are in the mainstream!

Oh!

Let me know if the Depper takes the Actor. If so, I change my entire opinion of the dire proceedings.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?