<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 26, 2005

FAME

A while ago, I linked the video of a chubby guy lipsynching a 'romanian' pop song. Here is the sad end to his 15 minutes: Internet Fame Is a Cruel Mistress for a Dancer of the Numa Numa.

The article is a little cruel too. I was a young lipsyncher.

Hell, I still am on occasion. Isn't everybody? Or is it just a gay thing?

I even did it in public with a friend. We used to mime Spike Jones and Stan Freberg records for college dance entertainment.

So it was no surprise to me that it was done. What is surprising is how charming and engaging the tape seemed at the time. I sure didn't pass it on as a put-down. I thought it was a high level example of the lipsynch art!

Get up an over it Gary. The world is your oyster.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?