<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

NASTY

We have not had any nasty toilet humor or similar weirdness in here for awhile.

Today, I offer the debut of Robo-Dump.

I don't linger in men's rooms much anymore so I forgot the terrible tension that can come from going into a one-holer and finding it 'taken'. Then there is the wait. And then the wait. And then the rest of the wait until the present occupant is done.

In a business situation (I was often an outsider), it is doubly bothersome as one wonders who might be the person sitting on the throne so long. Your client? The big boss who will OK the deal? When I was training, what about participants?

This is so funny. I warn the sensitive and easily disturbed to look quick and get the funniness of it and then click off. Don't play the audio.

And if this is your idea of having a good time and you work in an office, try this one: The Pressed Ham Project.

I am probably amused by these practical jokes in some sophomoric way because when I did regular work and had the usual boring jobs that a lot of other people have, I perpetrated a lot of less complex but, nevertheless hilarious, practical jokes.

Most played with people's heads about corporate matters; posting fake memos and the like. There was always a small group of guerrilla fighters in the places I worked; just as there were always some closet homos.

Sometimes they were the very same people. I always joined up and soon became a leader. This may be one of the reasons I always got low marks for 'attitude'. It may also be why I ended my career in normal business environments rather suddenly after about ten years.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?