<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 28, 2004

RECOVERY

I am slowly dragging myself out from under the depression and general funk that I have been in since the election. I am sitting up and taking some nourishment and am able, some days, to take some pleasure from seeing them stick their foot in it on a regular basis.

I have purposely stayed away from comment in the blog. I don't really have any positions. One thing I know, is that the Demos better get a new leader and one who has some balls. There are some good guys on the list. It will be a while until we see who moves out. I like Dean; but I can see how the plotting is working against him.

I am going to make an effort to form some opinions. Perhaps that will get me up and out of the blues room and into the real world again.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?