<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 25, 2004

NO MAIL

I am not much for Thanksgiving or any of the holidays for that matter. I don't want to be critical of those who take them seriously even if being serious means gorging yourself and running to the cinemaplex and all. Maybe I have aged out on all the fun.

I like a routine and holidays break it up. Maybe that is it. I went to the gym this morning and we will have dinner (for four) at about the usual time and we will do the dog walks and all that. The biggest thing for me about holidays is that there is no mail and they don't pick up the garbage.

John says to take it easy. For people who work, it is time-off; a chance to do whatever they want in the day time. That is good enough for me. I like people to be happy. Have a great time off.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?