<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

COUP-LESS

So just when I think we just had a christer-coup, this from the Pentagon: Pentagon Distances Itself From Boy Scouts.

It is because of the god thing not the gay thing; but what the hell. I had forgotten that as a cubbie I had to say something about god. I was too busy checking out my cub-brothers to notice.

I was not in it for long. Knots eluded me. Premeditated fun threw me off balance. The projects allowed little opportunity for my creativity and besides I wasn't all that into building bird houses.

My mother was a den mother. She couldn't hack it either. They all got on her nerves. I actually never even got a uniform. Now that would have been a reason to hang in.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?