<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

TODAY

It is raining but Franklin and I got out between the heavy stuff.

We are now a fully cellular, mobile, wireless family and are at work loading phone numbers into the machines and trying to work through the vagaries of the LG design paradigm which is just different enough from our former Nokia to vex.

I am still behind and this was not helped, although I cannot complain, it is free, by Blogger's crashes earlier today. OK. I wasn't really trying to get anything up anyhow. I was still trying to get phone numbers loaded.

I am stunned to hear that the Eminem video which, (you may be surprised to hear) I have seen, is number one on MTV. They had considered not running it. This has to be unprecedented. It is killer anti bush and pro voting. Wow. In a word. It begins in a school with M&M reading My Pet Goat (upside down) and runs from there. Animation too. Another wow.

Finally, this has got to be the best idea that I have seen for awhile. Take a look at VISUALIZE WINNING. It will do your heart good.

Today in Rochester, MN.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?