<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 25, 2004

FINAL PASS

Mister Justice says that I get the final pass.

I have completed my thirty days of Federal Jury Service and all I had to do was make four phone calls.

Whatta snap! Why was I worried? Why did I go to Riverside to see how to park and all that. Why are my jury clothes hanging in the guest closet so I can make an early morning change without bothering John?

Why? Because I am one good citizen! I was ready. I stood on the precipice.

Now I can use all this week to worry about the election!

I am very pleased with this art. I have gotten Ms. Justice three different ways and so I googled mister justice and here he is! And a hunk too. Did you notice that he has pushed back the blindfold the better to see us with. I think he has rendered a decision. Thumbs up.

OK. Back to work.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?