<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

CAT OUT OF THE BAG

I was not aware that Cat Stevens had turned into a dangerous character. Apparently so, according to 'the list' which now hovers over all fliers, foreign and domestic, including Ted Kennedy.

They diverted a flight from London to Washington to Maine so they could take him off the plane and send him back to where he came from.

Why Maine? Can't they send him back from DC? Was he that big a threat they had to isolate him in Maine? Why did they let him get on the plane in the first place if he is tainted? If I had been another passenger on the plane, I would have been nuts. And not about 'the alleged terrorist'.

The Cat, who gave up his career as as a budding Islamist because being a rock star was a sinful pursuit, now goes by the last name Islam. So what a tipoff that is! Fucker probably even believes in that shit, eh?

Before that, while he was singing and being so sexy and pretty like, he was a goddam pacifist. Out of the frying pan.

I guess there is no doubt that Stevens/Islam has ideas and thoughts and is willing to express them. There is no doubt that is a threat to those who protect us from the evildoers. What a lot of bullshit.

After I read this, I found myself humming Moonshadow all morning. You know; "I'm being followed by a Moonshadow". Indeed.

Oh. Did you see that they want all airline records for June so that they can "test" the list? This is a new thing reported this morning. If I had been on a plane in June I would be very apprehensive. When did our government become an object of distrust at almost every level?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?