<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 30, 2004

ALOHA

I have updated the links at the upper right of the main page. An Aloha-goodbye to Andrew Sullivan. An Aloha-hello to The Left Coaster, The Internet Weekly, The Illustrated Scribbler, and The Carpetbagger.

I couldn't take Sully anymore. His Kerry-bashing is way over the top. And today he used the word 'prolix'. That did it for me. I have dropped him even though I keep Drudge (also a gay-righty). The difference is that there is always a laugh or two on the Drudge page; even a partisan sideswipe against my side can get a giggle out of me. He does not take himself too seriously; pretty seriously, but not too seriously.

I have been reading the others daily or two times a day for awhile and all have been quoted in the blog. Aloha. Goodbye/Hello.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?