<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 13, 2004

WIRELESS

I have never exploited my wireless capability until now. For some reason, it has always seemed sort of silly to do the lap thing when there is a big white eMac ready to go. But, I have been watching movies on the lap lately; today was one of those days. I finished the film L'AVVENTURA and was caught in the back of the house while Mari cleans the front so I opened up Blogger and there I am. I have used the 'airport' to look at the 'net but not compose. A first. It works. It is a little slower but that is my Titanium PowerBook G4. I am used to the 1GHz eMac now. OK. That's enough. Let's not go overboard on the techie thing. I am wireless. Can Starbucks be far behind? Sippin' my latté; writin' my story. Bloggin'.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?