<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

COOL

I suppose it is time to fess up and say that I am still not hot for Kerry. I guess he is not going to be hot. I want(ed) a Clinton or a Dean and I am not going to get one. It is too much. This is a consequence of the strong right swing the country took. It ain't coming back hard to the left or apparent left. Kerry is comfortable; in the middle. This is his great strength.

Andrew Sullivan called him a cutout; a Democrat from central casting. Andrew can be such a jerk sometimes; but of course, he is right. That is just who Kerry is. And that is what we probably want and need. I will wait for the flamers to come around later and tweak John on the ass when he is sitting in the Oval being too Presidential. He shouldn't even be eating this pizza. It looks so lame.

And goddam I hope that they scuttle the idea of waiting to accept the nomination. It just seems like the worse idea possible to me.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?