<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 27, 2004

BILL

Did I show you this?

Oh yes. It is mentioned down below.

The book will be out 6/22/04 but you can order it now. It went from 8 to 6 on the Amazon hit parade just today--from about 10AM and now it is 630PM.

Can you tell I am excited about this? He will be doing a world tour the minute the book is published. It will make a great rampup to the DemoConvention and it will put Bill back on stage conspicuously.

Boy, I miss him. What I would give for another term.

Like I said, this is a great photo.

OK. That is enough. I will probably be reminding you about it again and I am not sharing my copy. I do not loan books.

The bushers must be nuts about this. I hope so anyway. I would really like it if they are. On the other hand, they are such numbnuts on so many things that they could be blasé about this. If so, I hope it comes up and bites them on the ass like everything else seems to.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?