<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 15, 2004

WISH I'D SAID

This is an excerpt from an email to Andrew Sullivan who raved and got all pants-wet over junior's 'strong impassioned' performance the other night.

"The sad part about this [press conference] is that conservatives are going to call it a strong performance. We now have a President whose not much different from a Special Ed student. We clap and cheer every time he has his shoes on the right feet."
If you want to read the full email and what AS said, the link is upper right. Go to 041404 and scroll down. He didn't print my email which was in the same vein. He is such a frustrating dude. I mean Sullivan not bush. Bush is beyond frustration; having moved through caricature and cartoonery; on his way to ignominy. I routinely decide to take Sullivan down from the link list and then he goes the other way. I have already decided to take bush down on 110204. And before I get calls from the suits, I mean at the ballot box.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?