<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

THE CREATION

You know I was one of the skeptics when it came to this movie about THE PASSION. I did not go to see it. I am not up to the gore whether it is blessed or not and I figured that it was either a cynical attempt to grab a piece of the religious market or perhaps a manifestation of Mel Gibson's nuttiness and self absorption. But, now I read that the film has made a gazillion dollars and that Mel is totally rich and will never, ever have to work again. This is truly a revelation. The scales have dropped from my eyes. I can see now that this film is really a part of god's true plan for man and that Mel has been touched by the lord. You couldn't make all that money if it was any other way. While all the critics who panned it and the people who saw it as an S&MFest were carping and swiping; Mel was laughing all the way to the bank. God's will is clearly being done.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?