<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 29, 2004

CHO TIME

I just stumbled upon the Margaret Cho Blog. It is a whole different Cho-side. Look at her entry for 4/26/04. I challenge you to read it without a weep or a throb. Suddenly, the list of the dead is everywhere. Soon to be on Nightline. Support for the war plummets. People are getting up their courage to say what they been thinkin'. Snowball. I digress.

John and I went to see Cho a couple of times. Last time was in PS; had Vaginal Davis, a SoCal phenom, as the opening act. Something to see; Vaginal. And I mean it to be 'that' as in genderless. S/he licked whipped cream off a shirtless volunteer from the audience. There was some debate in our section on the genuine-ness of the volunteer; he was a little too hot for belief. Anyway the 'act' was just so weird.

Then Margaret. We can only see her every so often as there is a danger from overdosing on laughter. It is non-stop. Her timing is near machine gun. No rest. We are due for a dose. I hope she is coming soon. See, everything has a double meaning with the Cho!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?