<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

GYM DANDY:

This jury thing is putting a real crimp in my athletic life. I missed the gym yesterday (chest and back) and will miss it today as well (arms). I am a guy on a routine and to crack it up is stressful. Up at 3AM, walk the pup, review the email and news, meditate, eat a first snack, and out the door to the gym by 445 at the latest. Not so today. Or yesterday either.

On the other hand, I am sort of committed to taking gym breaks every 10-12 weeks so that my body can have a break AND get surprised when it goes back to work but I haven't taken one of those since the Rose boys were here in August and maybe not then either.

So now I have one--a layoff. The universe does for me what I do not do for myself.

I will not lose it in two days. Now, two weeks (if I win the job interview for jury member); that is another thing. But I will not worry it until the time to worry comes; if ever.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?